We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’)
We are registered under the Data Protection Act and comply with the Act in all our dealings with your personal data. You have the right to see personal data that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request.
Use and collection of personal information
In general you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. If, however, you use our site you will need to register and you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computer or otherwise.
We may use information that you provide:
- To register you with our website and to administer it.
- To contact you if you make an enquiry
- For assessment and analysis, e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
If you do not want us to use data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we might disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller.
- If we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with or meet any legal obligation.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will aim to inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose. You can exercise your right to prevent this happening by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
- *Terms & Conditions:
- Tables have to book by 1pm
- When ordering a bottomless brunch, please order your brunch item and state that you would like the deal.
- Tables should order their food together where possible.
- One drink per person at any given time, you must finish one to get another.
- Anyone seen to be taking advantage will be kindly refused service.
- Responsible drinking must apply – we have the right to refuse service to anyone we believe to be inebriated.
- Maximum 2 hours per table